Today my group has met with one of the lecturers, and we have sort of developed a main story about a guy who cheats on his wife. The main premise is done, and we have made it more stylised, favouring simplicity and subtlety.
Roles have been assigned, props and actors/actresses have been listed out, character profile is done.
We have made sure that we try a different role from the documentary one, so I have now chosen to be Sound Editor and Storyboard Artis.
This time on, I feel that we have made big improvement in group work, from making and choosing the best plot, to deciding what roles to take, everything feels smoother and done much quicker than the first time we did for the documentary.
And I have also done some storyboards based on Art Director’s description.
I expect that we will have a pretty high quality work coming up soon 🙂